Lots of cheaters

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-5-15 17:01:24 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Do something about your game. It's literally unplayable right now on Europe server because of cheaters. Damn man, the time has come when aimbot and wallhacks are not enough cheat for cheaters. They use now jump hacks, fly hacks, dude run by me with car while going 500km/h u can't even see that dude.
And now let me ask the real question. Are you really banning the devices from ros or is that just a story for lil kids?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-5-15 17:18:11 | Show the author posts only
They don´t do hardware id ban because they will lose money from the children in internet cafe.
If cheater spend no money on the game, they give him permanent ban, if cheater spend money on the game, they will give him temporary ban.
Cheating is the biggest problem in the game, and they just focus on how to make more money with new skins.

Comments

That's what I tought also. For real man I was in a random squad and a dude just told me that he sent the cheat to couple of his friends (who are not VIP) and they got ban premanently, but that dude wa  Details Reply Post time 2019-5-15 17:29
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2019-5-15 17:29:03 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Spermazudin at 2019-5-15 17:31
allsam replied at 2019-5-15 17:18
They don´t do hardware id ban because they will lose money from the children in internet cafe.
If  ...

That's what I tought also. For real man I was in a random squad and a dude just told me that he sent the cheat to couple of his friends (who are not VIP) and they got ban premanently, but that dude was banned only for one day. I reported him at that moment just to see if they will ban him and nothing happend.

Ban the frickn cheating kids or at least engage some better developers than you who can develop a good anti-cheat system.
PS: That dude who got 1 day banned was a VIP. So this statement is true.
if (player == 'VIP')
{
      player.ban(1day);
}

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2019-5-16 02:44:14 | Show the author posts only
Hello Survivor!

Should you encounter players that are cheating or otherwise gaining an unfair advantage over other players through use of unauthorized third-party software or methods that are not supported by the game developers, please report them by using the built-in report system which is available on the score/spectate screen at the end of every match. Alternatively, in case you have any kind of important evidence, please submit a report in Reporting Cheaters & Ban Appeals (https://survey.163.com/htmls/crqfg1/paper.html)

The reported account will be carefully investigated. If suspicious account activity is discovered, the account will be permanently suspended in order to maintain a fair gaming environment for all players to enjoy. No details will be provided by the RoS staff; however, two weekly partial lists of suspended accounts will be published in Announcements.

This matter is to be discussed privately with the RoS staff and not in public topics. Repeated failure to abide by this warning will be considered as trolling and we will therefore be forced to act accordingly, resulting in moderating measures being undertaken.

Kind regards;
Rainzel
RoS Moderation Team

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved