The New Update and Players Info

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-5-16 07:01:52 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
I don't know much about this game but sure know how to play these games. As we all know no one cn be perfect without spending and playing hours of this game and I am not the one who plays hours to get like a massive player. But I can assure that I am good at FPS. The new update with "Zombie Trial", it seems that FPS players are almost all lost. It would take minimum of 30 seconds to find a match but I guess that's it. Now that that the new update is here I can't find a FPS match even if I wait 10 Minutes. It seems like the calculation of the estimated players playing this game is wrong, and I see more bots than players. Players with name with prefix and suffix like "ABaaaaN", "Pixel" are in every match. It's good that they give staring ammunition, but as it goes on few of the modes are there for no reason. Death Match < 30 Minutes, Epic Clash < 30 Minutes and yet can't find a match. And FPS at which I am good at does not find match now. Do I have to play more than 4 hours of TPS to enjoy playing this game!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-5-16 09:45:18 | Show the author posts only
the new game mode is taking over since its  a lot playable unlike the other mode (epic clash) where is causes players to lag. people might be bored with the same modes that's why they like to try or play the new one.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2019-5-17 06:50:59 | Show the author posts only
So I guess that's it for FPS Players then??

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
 Author| Post time 2019-5-17 06:57:31 | Show the author posts only
bloodhound098 replied at 2019-5-16 09:45
the new game mode is taking over since its  a lot playable unlike the other mode (epic clash) where  ...

But the points to be noted are that, still players who spend hours and hours to play game are enjoying Zombie Trail too. I not even once found Death Match or pic Clash matches. What I mean to say is that modes that are not used shouldn't be there. These might give people choose option that are used like FPS.
I am still not sure what I really want, but I am sure that I am good at FPS and can't find match anymore!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved