Unban my account please

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-5-16 13:13:46 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
I didnt cheat, but I only played in a cafe or in a public computer that some computers are
with full of cheaters.hope you will hear me out , also why do many people got ban permanent when the fact that they fairly play rather than people who use cheats got only temporary ban its too unfair for us especially players that involved by banning permanently. Also have some pity for players who makes top up and didnt cheat but at the end ban permanent. Hoping you may notice this.

Please unban my account PC-Asia  with the ID.75639261.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-5-16 16:25:47 | Show the author posts only
BUddy this is where you can got your account back > https://survey.163.com/htmls/crqfg1/paper.html <
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-5-16 16:48:16 | Show the author posts only
I forward this to my senior staff about your account issue. So that they can review this problem.
Go to the world and Multiply
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2019-5-16 21:03:59 | Show the author posts only

I didnt cheat, but I only played in a cafe or in a public computer that some computers are
with full of cheaters.hope you will hear me out , also why do many people got ban permanent when the fact that they fairly play rather than people who use cheats got only temporary ban its too unfair for us especially players that involved by banning permanently. Also have some pity for players who makes top up and didnt cheat but at the end ban permanent. Hoping you may notice this.

Please unban my account PC-Asia  with the ID.155102813

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2019-5-16 21:04:21 | Show the author posts only

with full of cheaters.hope you will hear me out , also why do many people got ban permanent when the fact that they fairly play rather than people who use cheats got only temporary ban its too unfair for us especially players that involved by banning permanently. Also have some pity for players who makes top up and didnt cheat but at the end ban permanent. Hoping you may notice this.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2019-5-16 21:06:45 | Show the author posts only
angelopaysu17 replied at 2019-5-16 21:03
with fu ...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2019-5-16 21:07:08 | Show the author posts only

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2019-5-16 21:35:20 | Show the author posts only
i didnt cheat anymore why i got banned for 10 days beacause of abnormal data please help me

Please unban my account PC - Asia IGN: Zacplaylist with the ID. 94811590

Comments

“I DIDNT CHEAT ANYMORE” LMAO! they just tormenting your life lol. Give a perma ban is just to easy and you will move on to new acc. They just ban 3-10days for every 1hour of your gameplay. Perfectio  Details Reply Post time 2019-5-17 01:19

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2019-5-17 01:19:05 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
zacplaylist007 replied at 2019-5-16 21:35
i didnt cheat anymore why i got banned for 10 days beacause of abnormal data please help me

Please ...

“I DIDNT CHEAT ANYMORE” LMAO! they just tormenting your life lol. Give a perma ban is just to easy and you will move on to new acc. They just ban 3-10days for every 1hour of your gameplay.
Perfection

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
10#
Post time 2019-5-17 03:39:02 | Show the author posts only
Hi ice9870,

Please refer to Mr. KING-Cobra's reply.
Regards,