Register immediately
View: 39|Reply: 3
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Who do you think cheats? Free to Play accounts or High End Cashers?

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-5-17 00:15:49 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Stay Free to Play guys.
Spending $ or any currency is not worth it in this game at all.
Just because something looks shiny or attention grabbing. Dont buy it.
Just play the game for fun.
If the game is too hard for you or you dont have skills. then you can always ruin the experience for everyone else by using game enchancing techniques.
you already know what that is. and if you are free to play. losing an account doesnt mean anything for you because you can just make a new one.?
But what about the Top Spenders. do they fall into the bracket of Pay to Win?
No No thats. Pay to look Good. Cosmetics dont improve gameplay or skills at all. its just Eye Candy.
Want that new skin or set? too bad. Free to Play Barrier.
whats that. you buy every new cosmetic thats released. thats cool

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-5-17 01:02:23 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Most of hackers are using f2p acc and carry vip account themselves to top nation/global.
But back before ban device implement even vip10 caught cheating using high scope and radar. As a vip player i love to flex among my friends and prep zone. Im just an average player with 1.7kd and not a fcking bot hunter or hacker so im proud of myself. Wanna look like pro have 2-5kds go play fearless thats where most of my friend sky rocketed their kd from 0.6 to 3.5kds lol.
I stopped spending any cent on this game until they fix the low resolution for mobile.
And this season i only play 110games to reach GM. Not worth to play like s0-s4 the mobile optimisation fcked up.
And im always ready to get my money back if this low resolution not fix.cant wait to see my vip10 banned for 10yrs@3650days for getting all my money back from bank due to this game not like its described. Haha!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2019-5-17 03:40:23 | Show the author posts only
i was unlawfully banned. when i came back from a hiatus playing this optimized game. xD amazing. why would a big spender comeback to cheat on a n account with so much in it

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2019-5-17 03:44:08 | Show the author posts only
Hi,

Discussion of in-game violation is strictly prohibited on forum. Closing this thread.
Regards,
RoS Moderation Team

-
Forum Rules and Guidelines
=============
Join

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved