SHOOKT!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-6-9 00:01:34 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
is this true even devs sell cheat for private? my friend told me about it. so, that's why since from season 2 up to now have cheating and never swipe it all till every new seasons. im getting sad to know about it. maybe it is true this is for kids and trolling. #HAPPYROSCHEATING.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-6-9 04:17:04 | Show the author posts only
Edited by allsam at 2019-6-9 05:51

wrong question and wrong mindset, i play everyday 8 hours and didn´t see any cheater for 2 weeks ))
edit : server pc europe ))

Comments

LOL! U know your only playing with bots if your playing on that server right?  Details Reply Post time 2019-6-11 18:04
lol, i player almost everyday 14-16 hours yet 80% of my game full of cheater..if you cant encounter one then your one of them..dont tell fakenews we are not s2pid as you think we are..play in PC-Asia  Details Reply Post time 2019-6-9 04:47
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-6-9 04:47:01 | Show the author posts only
allsam replied at 2019-6-9 04:17
wrong question and wrong mindset, i play everyday 8 hours and didn´t see any cheater for 2 weeks ))

lol, i player almost everyday 14-16 hours yet 80% of my game full of cheater..if you cant encounter one then your one of them..dont tell fakenews we are not s2pid as you think we are..play in PC-Asia Global Client then tell us if you dont have encounter cheater... liars never lived long..

Comments

sorry i play on pc-europe )) i don´t know about asia server ))  Details Reply Post time 2019-6-9 05:50
AIMBOT/WALLHACK = BUGS/GLITCH

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2019-6-9 05:50:18 | Show the author posts only
halokhok replied at 2019-6-9 04:47
lol, i player almost everyday 14-16 hours yet 80% of my game full of cheater..if you cant encounte ...

sorry i play on pc-europe )) i don´t know about asia server ))

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2019-6-9 07:22:58 | Show the author posts only
the truth is cheating is never been resolved on this game. i heard that as well as one of the admin, mods or even the devs are selling cheats.

You can notice some player can blow up your car in just a matter of few shots, earlier i saw a player was so fast.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2019-6-9 07:39:36 | Show the author posts only
its not a cheat a run fast right now. why?, because game has heal gun, boost your movement speed, another thing is the scanner attachment of bow you can wallhack(ooops) i mean see through wall in just a second.. 2 of the reason to report a cheater is now questionable because of that heal gun and scanner.. the remaining reason to report a cheater now are aimbot(but still more concrete evidence on that) and walk underground which they dont use now a days maybe its easy for the cheater to detect.. they still use wallhack and speedhack but speedhack they use  it very often because of heal gun..wallhack they always use that..so ros game are now becoming like Rules of Cheater only aim assist are not been implemented. but still they will only ban them "temporary suspended".

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2019-6-9 09:26:38 | Show the author posts only
to be honest you can search for other games like apex legends, rainbow six siege, PUBG, even counter strike, where there are a lot of cheaters too but sometimes hard to detect because of their update malware. since cheaters are hard for devs to remove them from these games, players suspected the reason why is because the devs them selves sell it or admins, stuff etc....rumors like these spread more toxicity to the game because of trolls making gullible people believe them, they spread like wild fire...something like that...its just fake news..

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
8#
Post time 2019-6-10 03:55:07 | Show the author posts only
Hello survivor,
as what they have said "Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots." tell your friends to send us the proof. Why would developers sell  cheats that might destroyed the game, when they can earn much more on this game as long as people keep supporting this game. there's no online game that is 100% cheats free to be honest. It hard for the developers to eradicate them since they always patch their hacktools. and the one who made those cheats/hacktools is motivated enough to make since they can earn money from the Ads when someone downloaded their program.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2019-6-10 04:17:29 | Show the author posts only
then what about the temporary suspended on clear sky that he use cheat? is it not evidence that he really use cheat thats why they ban them just temporary only to investigate further?? why investigate further if the evidence is very clear that he use cheat, why they cant ban them permanently?? then said thats justice.. what justice?? is it justice to temporary suspended only the account clearly of using cheat? its like when the suspect is rich then justice owned, but when poor then goodluck try again another day..is that it?? you cant blame us to believe on something that the devs making the cheat and sell, ofcourse we will believe on something like because they are not doing anything on the cheat/cheater/cheat maker issue to counter it, what you want us to do? you want us to wait?? then until when? until cheater will once ruled this game again?? this game it becomes really like Rules of Cheater.. start of season 8 after update of the game theres already a cheater, they dont even update the cheat start of season 8..cheater never afraid right now because they only ban them temporary which mean they cant return back to the game "AGAIN".. maybe its goodluck to us and make more amazingly awesome nice good beautiful skins..

Comments

Temporary suspended If suspicious account activity is discovered, but can be change into permanently suspended if proven guilty upon further investigation in order to maintain a fair gaming environme  Details Reply Post time 2019-6-10 07:05

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
10#
Post time 2019-6-10 07:05:13 | Show the author posts only
halokhok replied at 2019-6-10 04:17
then what about the temporary suspended on clear sky that he use cheat? is it not evidence that he r ...

Temporary suspended  If suspicious account activity is discovered, but can be change into permanently suspended if proven guilty upon further investigation in order to maintain a fair gaming environment.  I know you are frustrated, i felt the same way too since  I'm playing this game for so long too. let's go back to the topic, as what you have said "they are not doing anything on the cheat/cheater/cheat maker issue to counter it". well, it is a battle between the ROS developers vs the developers of those hacktools, as you can see there are times that there are less hacker, but the developers of those hacktools updated their program also. that is why some hacktools need to redownload nor update everyday to be able to use it. There is a server in discord where you can see a Q&A  to the developers of ROS and they already gave a answer about how they would handle those cheaters.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved