RoS COMMUNITY- A few ideas, some of your concerns addressed, +last chance fact

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-6-10 01:34:43 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
To start, the new rank system is actually a step in the right direction... The majority of the players that you think are hackers, are just way out of your league. Pub games have Become far more capable, especially with small player base/no league play/most scrims cancelled. The comments saying hackers are just as bad as before are a waste of time and 100% inaccurate. You may see “TD” or timedrop announcements in chats...Often done by teams of people who are also involved with scrims/tourrneys. Ask if you want me to elaborate more, but I’ll be blunt- If the majority of times you die- you insist hackers; you are just bad at the game and maybe 1/10 of those instances are hackers.

If you know of a player who is def hacking/think RoS isnt banning them because they spend money, whats actually happening is they just occasionally get a 3 day ban slap on the wrist. Myself and a few other players are now bounty hunting these scum bags- If you have evidence of hacking, and use the discord channel. Main reason I bring this up is to let everyone know that iif you have proof of hacks, IGN, AND VERRYYY IMPORTANT to get their player ID#, feel free to DM me and I will make sure they go bye bye.

THE LAST CHANCE FACT IS: zombies is a flop just like epic mode and death rave—-Right now the only thing that will even come close to stop the bleeding of player base lost is a new map.  DEV’s, don’t make a elaborate crazy big new ma- bevause then you will compound the problem with more bugs. If a new map isnt out before CoD release for ios- RoS will be a ghost town

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-6-10 02:18:14 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
This game is dying lmao!
They focus on lifeafter and let this game dying after they milked their base player. You dont see add abt this game anymore.only life after add on yt!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-6-10 13:44:13 | Show the author posts only
they might be trying to sell off the game or they might be trying the same tactic as apex legends game devs where doing before, letting the game die and after that they slap in the new banning system right after they left the game after that they continue the development more better and improve it...having a new map isn't really enough, they need to change a lot of the game's terrain system, adding new game mechanics like the healer gun, its more useful now but making pistols redundant and useless besides doing your mission, they need to balance everything with the guns while maintaining the fast pace..

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2019-6-11 04:19:10 | Show the author posts only
Edited by halokhok at 2019-6-11 04:21

PH youtubers are now the only left in PC i think...so NETEASE still deaf and keep ignoring us.. if PH youtubers left like NA server then this is the meaning of what ive been telling here in the past...so make everything what you can now, make new skins so that plenty of money you will harvest..but PH youtubers/content creator of your game are not so happy now on whats happening this start of season 8.. so just keep ignoring us..

i'd like to watch movie "THE DOWNFALL"
AIMBOT/WALLHACK = BUGS/GLITCH
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2019-6-13 08:09:16 | Show the author posts only
Edited by halokhok at 2019-6-13 08:12

ouch!

Comments

Reality really hurts, ouch x 1000000000000000000  Details Reply Post time 2019-6-13 17:21
AIMBOT/WALLHACK = BUGS/GLITCH

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2019-6-13 17:21:20 | Show the author posts only

Reality really hurts, ouch x 1000000000000000000

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately