A Unique Event that Save This GAME!!!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-6-11 18:04:18 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Right now it is unfair for me and to some players those who cannot DRAW, DESIGN or PAINT and most of all those who cannot play TOURNAMENT or not capable of playing it BECAUSE NOT ALL IS CAPABLE or GIFTED but we will try our BEST on the other FIELD.  What Am I emphasizing is, i am envy because i dont have a talent of what ROS are looking for and i am an average player I am not PRO.
Dear Admin and MODS , is it possible that ROS have an EVENT that should hear those BRILLIANT IDEAS because this game gonna die sooner or later , many quits but hearing those wonderful ideas and bring it up will save the game. Its not about new weapons and vehicle skin etc. etc. we need another blow that make us all comeback. I saw on FB page the designer of Falcon EBR received a free VIP. Why not making an EVENT not just that all painting ,drawing but an EVENT that bring up ideas to save this game. Those lucky winner will be given an exclusive MEDAL , Bagdes and a diamonds and the MEDAL itself while in game brings like what a gold VIP 5 and up when they killed it display green or even in the pre parachute zone.

This MEDAL holder displayed Orange or Blue during the pre parachute zone and even when they killed an opponent.

Bring an EVENT for BRILLIANT IDEAS.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-6-12 01:29:38 | Show the author posts only
Hello babydafa,
Before in Forum we had a event like story making, selfie with squad and etc.. I don't know about my Co-Moderator in Facebook if they would make a event that is not related to ARTS since they are the one who decide and handle the event, I will just  forward your opinion to my superior.

Comments

I'm talking about the idea of mechanism or improvement actual changes not by selfie story making it doesnt help or make an improvement. I am aware of those current events. Did those event make some ol  Details Reply Post time 2019-6-12 09:33
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-6-12 07:36:29 | Show the author posts only
least event was gadget something something, I don't remember but what I do remember is you give your gadget idea (Name, description and what it does, picture vai drawing, painting and digital art is optional)

Comments

Dare them to make a new map, new group like platoon compose of 10 players each team or more , a rainy with thundering effect map or a snowy map that we can see some snows dropping from the sky. This s  Details Reply Post time 2019-6-12 09:50

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Floor
 Author| Post time 2019-6-12 09:33:48 | Show the author posts only
spyd3r00 replied at 2019-6-12 01:29
Hello babydafa,
Before in Forum we had a event like story making, selfie with squad and etc.. I don' ...

I'm talking about the idea of mechanism or improvement actual changes not by selfie story making it doesnt help or make an improvement. I am aware of those current events. Did those event make some old players comeback? About the Map events well thats good but that was too long ago yet they did not make a new one. Firearm skin is very easy for them.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
5#
 Author| Post time 2019-6-12 09:50:16 | Show the author posts only
bloodhound098 replied at 2019-6-12 07:36
least event was gadget something something, I don't remember but what I do remember is you give your ...

Dare them to make a new map, new group like platoon compose of 10 players each team or more , a rainy with thundering effect map or a snowy map that we can see some snows dropping from the sky. This sounds new and many old players will comeback and try the new one if they like it they will absolutely stay.

Comments

it is an issue because you can't play the game if it keeps lagging, freezing, auto quit and finally unplayable at first update, it will only worsen the situation. most players only want to improve the  Details Reply Post time 7 day(s) ago
yeah though the game has optimization issues.  Details Reply Post time 2019-6-12 10:12

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2019-6-12 10:12:42 | Show the author posts only
babydafa replied at 2019-6-12 09:50
Dare them to make a new map, new group like platoon compose of 10 players each team or more , a ra ...

yeah though the game has optimization issues.

Comments

optimization issues is not that matter whats the matter now is all of us want changes., a big one. optimization issues can be dealt after the big changes applied.  Details Reply Post time 2019-6-12 20:28

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
7#
 Author| Post time 2019-6-12 20:28:37 | Show the author posts only
bloodhound098 replied at 2019-6-12 10:12
yeah though the game has optimization issues.

optimization issues is not that matter whats the matter now is all of us want changes., a big one. optimization issues can be dealt after the big changes applied.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2019-6-12 21:29:26 | Show the author posts only
also let them make like a code or something that cheater can't enter the new map..even though the game are infested with cheater and they letting it that way and ignoring it, atleast give us a map where we can enjoy the game without cheater! thats one of the big changes they can do to us..this game already on its fall keep ignoring us it will really fall deep..
CHEATER = NO SKILL = WORST THAN BOT

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
9#
Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
babydafa replied at 2019-6-12 09:50
Dare them to make a new map, new group like platoon compose of 10 players each team or more , a ra ...

it is an issue because you can't play the game if it keeps lagging, freezing, auto quit and finally unplayable at first update, it will only worsen the situation. most players only want to improve the performance so they can continue playing. if you enter a large code, textures, models and new system without organizing the game, it will only be a large mess, a chaotic playthrough that will let you quit automatically.

Comments

I know they mess this several updates with the optimization, they should revert it for a while where freeze auto quit did not happened. But most of us want a new system especially those who quit the  Details Reply Post time 7 day(s) ago

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
10#
 Author| Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
bloodhound098 replied at 2019-6-13 02:13
it is an issue because you can't play the game if it keeps lagging, freezing, auto quit and finall ...

I know they mess this several updates with the optimization, they should revert it for a while where freeze auto quit did not happened. But most of us want a new system  especially those who quit the game. They can figure out easily those optimization if they revert back when those error did not happen.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved