UNPLAYABLE GAME

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Edited by Meowsome at 2019-6-12 01:08

I can't play this game anymore, I'm always stuck to 4 digit ping. I've been complaining this problem a long time ago, I'm tired, I think it's time to quit this game, there's nothing good in this game anymore, what this game gives me is only false hope and frustration. I'm done!
Meow leaves the game.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
Hello Meowsome,
try to play in other PC, might be the computer you are using got a problem not the rules of survival.

Comments

I'm playing in this PC since season 1, I experienced the lag at season 7, more lag in season 8 until the present. Other games like league of legends and emulated mobile games doesn't lag at all, only  Details Reply Post time 7 day(s) ago
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
Edited by Meowsome at 2019-6-12 02:18
spyd3r00 replied at 2019-6-12 01:31
Hello Meowsome,
try to play in other PC, might be the computer you are using got a problem not the r ...

I've been playing in this PC since season 1, I experienced the lag at season 7, more lagsin season 8. Other games like league of legends and emulated mobile games doesn't lag at all, only in ROS.
Meow leaves the game.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
I love how everyone tells Meowsome it's the computer that is the problem, when it's been made very clear it's the spaghetti code of this failing game.  LOTS of players will tell you this game is the only one that lags their systems, and it has been getting progressively worse each update.  It has been made very clear for months that the developers do not care about optimizing the game for PC users, let alone helping the iOS people.  They should just market this game as Android only tbh.

Comments

Well, of course I need to ask since i got computer shop here and PC all got 3 digits ping as long as there is not issue about my internet connection. Usually the ping when im playing is always below 3  Details Reply Post time 7 day(s) ago

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
5#
taterTHOT replied at 2019-6-12 16:03
I love how everyone tells Meowsome it's the computer that is the problem, when it's been made very c ...

Well, of course I need to ask since i got computer shop here and all PC got 3 digits ping (as long as there is not issue about my internet connection). Usually the ping when im playing rules of survival is always below 300.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
spyd3r00 replied at 2019-6-12 01:31
Hello Meowsome,
try to play in other PC, might be the computer you are using got a problem not the r ...

LOL, theres a lot of problems in this game. NETEASE cant prevent cheaters that makes the game unfair. So its better if they shutdown if they cant fix their disgusting game.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved