Zombie Trial: Suggestions to make it even better

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Elite Survivor

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-6-18 03:55:23 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Edited by DilawRonin at 2019-6-18 03:58

Zombie Trial is a great mode to get a breathe of fresh air after that stressful ranked match.
But it has flaws, which I aim to be corrected through this thread!

Optimization problem
•Right now Zombie Trial is too GPU hungry (due to fog?) low-end and even high-end pcs struggle to maintain 60 fps which ruins the fun. Which should be fixed in the next patch

NEW MAP
•Ghillie is a great map don't get me wrong but in my opinion it isn't great for zombie apocalypse, it's too open and doesn't feel like you're in an actual zombie apocalypse. There should be a map dedicated only to Zombie Trial, it shouldn't be as big as Ghillie(map maybe the size of the first safe zone mark in Zombie trial?) it could be a ruined city? an abandoned laboratory where the Patient Zero(first zombie) was created? A dark and scary ghost town? anything setting that gives us, the players the creeps should be great! Ghillie is just too..et's say "friendly looking" to be a zombie map.
Human's too OP
•It feels great to beat the zombies easily, but that's the problem it's so easy to kill the zombies (i'm not saying buff the zombies), I noticed as soon as someone get's to be the zombie they either leave the current game or just not help the zombies win at all since being the human is where all the fun is at. So why are the humans op?  There's this one very abundant loot, the Grenade Launcher and it's Napalm ammo, its DPS is good for keeping zombies at bay and eliminating multiple zombies if you're pinned down. there's so many GL ammo lying around and that's a problem, strong weapons should be hard to obtain like barett in Ranked for example in my opinion GL should stay inside supply crates. The ammo is so abundant players just spam it anywhere they want and another problem it causes is too many Fire sprite / particle caused by GL ammos makes your FPS drop.
Zombie Variety
•Zombies have different skills and that's good! But maybe we need like Classes of zombie just to add variety and player preference. example:
-Normal Zombie skills: •See survivors nearby •Speed boost •Invisibility
-Bomber Zombie skills: •See survivors nearby •Disguise/mimic a human •Explode (Description: mimics have lower health and lower melee damage but their skill set makes up for it. Explode can only be used once the zombie is disguising as a player, mimics will have no backpacks or weapons with them so that humans can differentiate disguised zombies and humans if their eyes are keen enough they can react to counter the mimic. If humans didin't notice the disguised mimic, the mimic can then start a countdown to explode and cause havoc to the human.)
-I ran out of zombie idea. add yours in the comments!

Those are so far all of my suggestions!

Single Polls, Total 6 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-6-18 07:47:04 | Show the author posts only
Well this is a nice suggestion, if this thing would be implemented then the Zombie Trial Mode would be more fun and the zombie has more chance to challenge to the horde of humans.

Comments

" Zombie Trial Mode would be more fun and the zombie has more chance to challenge to the horde of humans." I know right! As of now it looks like the Zombies are facing hordes of humans instead of the  Details Reply Post time 2019-6-20 04:08
Forum Moderation Team

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-6-18 09:28:09 | Show the author posts only
you have the ability to send this to them right? or you need an audience before they would notice it?

Comments

anyone can suggest and send those to where the devs / staffs can see it, here on the forums. The number of audience might also be a factor for them to notice it though.  Post time 2019-6-19 05:18

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2019-6-18 18:28:15 | Show the author posts only
Zombie is weak at start but when they swarm you its hard to escape

Comments

Zombie is weak at early game, yes they are. But zombies are weaker if they are low in numbers, zombies quitting is part of the cause.  Post time 2019-6-19 05:20

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Elite Survivor

Credits
5#
 Author| Post time 2019-6-19 05:21:18 | Show the author posts only
Noticed an error on the poll having 2 AGREE option, disregard the "I agree" option, if you do agree with my suggestion please choose option 1

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Elite Survivor

Credits
6#
 Author| Post time 2019-6-20 04:08:06 | Show the author posts only
xXHunterAeXx replied at 2019-6-18 07:47
Well this is a nice suggestion, if this thing would be implemented then the Zombie Trial Mode would  ...

" Zombie Trial Mode would be more fun and the zombie has more chance to challenge to the horde of humans." I know right! As of now it looks like the Zombies are facing  hordes of humans instead of the other way around LOL!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules