Fix The lag Issue on Close Combat!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-7-10 23:29:01 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Dear for all Devs / staffs on this game we have a very bad on close combat is a LAG have been triggered while im on fighting the enemy at the close rage and pressing Scope to shoot enemies for experience and now i just DIED Because of the freakin FPS drop likely 120 down to 10 FPS RIP Waste of Money playing this laggy Game not in my Computer btw!. and im here to fix the lag on the close combat and Pressing Right click the make a lag instantly for my opninion!!!...

Here's the Issue of the lag
1: a first update cames on the Auto Scope
2: After that the lag starts because of previous UPDATE
3: If U try this in close combat It MAKES LAG INSTANTLY even Press right click to scope!
4: Now I GOT RAGE BECAUSE OF THE LAGGY GAME ON THE UPDATE!!! JUST FIX IT BACK!!!
Click That My Friend
https://i.imgur.com/lTXWmJQ.gif

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Sofa
 Author| Post time 2019-7-11 23:58:43 | Show the author posts only
Thumbs Up!
Click That My Friend

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-7-12 04:05:34 | Show the author posts only
Hello PHxSniperKing,
May I know the specification of your unit sir, I haven't experience any lag issue after upgrading my PC

Comments

maybe if they quit(devs) on making more skins and focusing on optimizing the game.  Details Reply Post time 3 day(s) ago
hmm if might be fix this on next update btw but my pc is too good btw. or il be patient for this later Thanks!!!  Details Reply Post time 2019-7-13 04:33
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Floor
 Author| Post time 2019-7-13 04:33:20 | Show the author posts only
spyd3r00 replied at 2019-7-12 04:05
Hello PHxSniperKing,
May I know the specification of your unit sir, I haven't experience any lag iss ...

hmm if might be fix this on next update btw but my pc is too good btw. or il be patient for this later

Thanks!!!
Click That My Friend

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
Hello PHxSniperKing,
May I know the specification of your unit sir, I haven't experience any lag iss ...

maybe if they quit(devs) on making more skins and focusing on optimizing the game.

Comments

There are different teams working on making skins and optimizing the game. You can't expect from a designer to code and fixing those stuff that related with code.  Details Reply Post time 3 day(s) ago

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
6#
Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
MrDimension replied at 2019-7-19 06:42
maybe if they quit(devs) on making more skins and focusing on optimizing the game.

There are different teams working on making skins and optimizing the game. You can't expect from a designer to code and fixing those stuff that related with code.

Comments

Yes that is the reason of game crash since November 2018. Unplayable right now, nobody is HEARING people. GAME CRASH constantly (just say you need 64 GB RAM minimum, 64 bits OS and an EXPENSIVE Nvidia  Details Reply Post time The day before yesterday 08:51
Rip the game looks like stills laggy even balanced graphics they melts the Frames during on close combat or preparation zone!!!  Details Reply Post time 3 day(s) ago

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
7#
 Author| Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
spyd3r00 replied at 2019-7-19 19:45
There are different teams working on making skins and optimizing the game. You can't expect from a ...

Rip the game looks like stills laggy even balanced graphics they melts the Frames during on close combat or preparation zone!!!
Click That My Friend

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time The day before yesterday 03:01 | Show the author posts only
Hello PHxSniperKing,

are you sure spyd3r00??? most of the players experienced that kind of problem.. AND PLEASE!!!!! PLEASE!!!! FIX YOUR CHEATS AND HACKS ISSUES!!!... WEEKLY MAINTENANCE AFTER THAT CHEATERS AND HACKERS ARE WORSENED... what is the purpose of WEEKLY MAINTENANCE IF THOSE HACKERS AND CHEATERS ARE THERE???? S1 TO S8 F**K!!! NOTHINGS HAPPEN!!!!.. GETTING WORST AND WORST!!!!

Comments

I'm playing on my pc gtx 1050 ti 16gb ram and doesn't encounter any lag issue as long as I got a stable internet connection. Lastly, they manage to anticipate those hacktools but somehow the developer  Details Reply Post time The day before yesterday 06:42

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
9#
Post time The day before yesterday 06:42 | Show the author posts only
Edited by spyd3r00 at 2019-7-20 06:44
rudzkie09™ replied at 2019-7-20 03:01
are you sure spyd3r00??? most of the players experienced that kind of problem.. AND PLEASE!!!!! PL ...

I'm playing on my pc gtx 1050 ti 16gb ram and doesn't encounter any lag issue as long as I got a stable internet connection. Lastly, they manage to anticipate those hacktools but somehow the developers of those cheat update their hacktools too. This season got only few cheater compared to passed season.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
10#
Post time The day before yesterday 08:51 | Show the author posts only
spyd3r00 replied at 2019-7-19 19:45
There are different teams working on making skins and optimizing the game. You can't expect from a ...

Yes that is the reason of game crash since November 2018.
Unplayable right now, nobody is HEARING people. GAME CRASH constantly
(just say you need 64 GB RAM minimum, 64 bits OS and an EXPENSIVE Nvidia Gcard

People designing skins:100
People optimizing game:2

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved