REQUEST FOR DEVS.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-8-9 12:57:02 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
I HOPE THEY SECURE THEM FOR CREATING ACCOUNT TO PREVENT CHEAT TROLLING SOME PLAYERS. WHAT I MEAN IS BEFORE YOU CREATE A NEW ONE ACCOUNT YOU NEED VERIFICATION NUMBER TO CLAIM THAT ACCOUNT. I HOPE DEVS APPROVED THIS SUGGESTION FOR THE SAKE OF FAIR PLAYERS LIKE ME. WE'RE TIRED OF WAITING TO WIPED OF THESE CHEATERS BUT THEY CAN'T FIX IT UNTIL NOW.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
not gonna happen even in 10 years.

Comments

maybe it is not gonna happen in the future.  Details Reply Post time 6 day(s) ago
Rulez of Savvage!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
PHanonymousPH replied at 2019-8-10 07:40
not gonna happen even in 10 years.

maybe it is not gonna happen in the future.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 5 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
if that will happen then its on the game will give a code...but if you say on the account then thats not gonna happen, its a gmail and fb account and theres already a security on that matter... thats why your suggestion is not gonna be a solution to get rid of cheater and they will never do that.. and one reason that not gonna happen is.. they are too lazy to do that, just imagine old bug and glitch are still on the game its already a year past and still its on the game, you know why? because if you got caught to it the system will ban you temporary for 1hour just like cheater they ban them temporary suspended.. and needed further investigation..can you imagine a thousand cheater reported every hour will be MANUALLY invesigate by not more than 10 person.. only s-two-pid will do that right, skins are less effort and time is money, so why they will manually do that if the system will ban cheaters temporary for 7days but account will never ban permanent..
Rulez of Savvage!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved