Register immediately
View: 45|Reply: 3
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Another automatic ban. I got it yesterday, too.

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Developers are going to improve the system of automatic ban? If you kill 2-6 bots in the torso without mistakes or 2-3 bots only in the head get a ban, it is generally simple to do ( probably even my cat can repeat it). I'm tired of sitting in the baths for 1 hour because of killing bots. Each game has 60-80% bots. Now I can't kill bots at all? Killed 2-6 bots and received a temporary ban, this at all idiocy.
used google translate.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
i just got ban today waiting for 1hour for a release.... they should put a 10secs replay for every players got killed so they can see why they got killed.

stupid banning system.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 5 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
armedendangerus replied at 2019-8-10 18:20
i just got ban today waiting for 1hour for a release.... they should put a 10secs replay for every p ...

TEAM ROS AND DEVS ARE NOT LISTENING GUYS... THEY ARE FOCUS ON THE SKINS OF GUNS AND CHARACTER. THEY NEVER FIX THAT KIND OF ISSUES.. BECAUSE IF THEY CAN, WE NEVER FACE THIS SEASON ANYMORE.. YOU KNOW GUYS, I ALWAYS ENCOUNTERED GRAVEYARD MODE CHEATS IN THIS SEASON.. AND MOST OF IT IS THE AUTO HEAD SHOT CHEATS. WTF IS THIS GAME.. FULL  OF BULLSH**!!!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Floor
Post time 5 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
Hello Everyone,

Might be this is the latest issue in the game and we already reported this to our Devs, Hoping they would able to fix this ASAP. If you got banned mistakenly(Permanently/30 Days), kindly submit your ban appeal at
Link here: https://survey.163.com/htmls/crqfg1/paper.html

Reminder, banned users for 3-10 Days aren't eligible for Ban Appeals so we ask to patiently wait until your suspension lifted.
Kindly read: https://rulesofsurvival.16163.co ... 1005&extra=page%3D1

Be advised that this matter should be discussed privately with the RoS staff and not in public topics: please refrain from creating similar topics and posts in the future. Repeated failure to abide by this warning will be considered as trolling and we will therefore be forced to act accordingly, resulting in moderating measures being undertaken.

Sincerely,
Forum Moderator Xhunter
Forum Moderation Team

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved