Email Recovery

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
ENGLISH :
A little less than 2 years ago, I was playing in an account of mine that I had registered for the account "GMAIL" and stopped playing with a while, I returned to play now and I do not remember which email was registered. What data do I need to retrieve my email?

PORTUGUES: A pouco menos de 2 anos, eu jogava em uma conta minha que eu havia cadastrado pela conta "GMAIL" e parei de jogar com um tempo, voltei a jogar agora e não me lembro de qual email foi cadastrado. Quais dados eu preciso para recuperar meu email ?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
Hello igoroseno,

If you are playing on mobile you can try this one:

Ensure that you have selected the correct social media account and the correct game server. If your account is bound to a Facebook, Game Center or Google account, navigate to ACCOUNT - Switch Account from the welcome screen containing the "PLAY" button. To switch server, click Select Server on the welcome screen containing the "PLAY" button.

For PC:

If you are still unable to find your previous account, please contact customer support by sending an e-mail to gamerulesofsurvival@service.netease.com. The following information is required:

The username of your previous account.
The username of a new account.
Regards,
RoS Moderation Team

-
Forum Rules and Guidelines
=============
Join
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
Tisquaredman replied at 2019-8-13 09:25
Hello igoroseno,

If you are playing on mobile you can try this one:

Thanks so much friend, I just forwarded the email with attachment of my old and current nick, EMAIL: roseno1307@gmail.com
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved