anti-cheat system detects unusual account activity

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-9-6 02:27:51 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
i understand about the "anti-cheat system detects unusual account activity" but isnt it too obvious after my 2nd account got ban 2x already. and i try to use my other account i got ban again for killing a lot of  players not more than 15.

but i think the reason why i got ban is because of the epic clash zombie character. i can 2hit a character with backpack relic and my dmg is 320 or 360 dmg. and most of the players i can 1hit especially when the zombie reach max level. so the other character also do a 2hit to my zombie with 675+ hp.

fix the damage in epic clash coz i dont want to play in rank in gillie too many cheaters and i cant kill them.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-9-6 09:51:52 | Show the author posts only
Hi missioncomplete,

If your account has recently suspended, for any succeeding login with another account it may or will suffer the same fate as the first one. As the reason for getting account suspension is also to restraint players from playing until the suspended account was clear. You can considered it as a temporary restriction to play RoS on your pc/device for the meantime.
Regards,
RoS Moderation Team

-
Forum Rules and Guidelines
=============
Join
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2019-9-8 02:18:50 | Show the author posts only
i think i know why i get ban. its because of the zombie in epic clash. the dmg of zombie is 360. it can actually 2hit a max hp zombie 1hit for human 2hit for the backpack. they should fix the dmg of zombie too op and the reason of banning.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2019-9-9 23:15:37 | Show the author posts only
Edited by comtech01 at 2019-9-9 23:16
Tisquaredman replied at 2019-9-6 09:51
Hi missioncomplete,

If your account has recently suspended, for any succeeding login with another a ...

this is the real answer..you gotta have to hold up playing the game but sadly sometimes end up playing other games.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
 Author| Post time 2019-9-11 07:56:41 | Show the author posts only
I GOT BAN AGAIN HAHA. WHATS THE USE OF MAINTENANCE? THE GAME BAN IF YOU GOT A LOT OF KILL.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
 Author| Post time 2019-9-11 07:57:46 | Show the author posts only
I CANT EVEN FINISH A 1 GAME?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
7#
Post time 2019-9-11 08:47:17 | Show the author posts only
Hello missioncomplete

Accounts are temporarily suspended as an automatic precautionary measure when the anti-cheat system detects unusual account activity. In such cases, accounts will be manually investigated and moderating measures undertaken accordingly. If suspicious account activity is discovered, the account will be permanently suspended in order to maintain a fair gaming environment for all players to enjoy. Otherwise, the account suspension will automatically be lifted after the specified duration.

If you think you got mistakenly banned(Permanently/30 Days), kindly submit your ban appeal at
Link here: https://survey.163.com/htmls/crqfg1/paper.html

Reminder, banned users for 3-10 Days aren't eligible for Ban Appeals so we ask to patiently wait until your suspension lifted.
Kindly read: https://rulesofsurvival.16163.co ... &extra=page%3D1

Be advised that this matter should be discussed privately with the RoS staff and not in public topics: please refrain from creating similar topics and posts in the future. Repeated failure to abide by this warning will be considered as trolling and we will therefore be forced to act accordingly, resulting in moderating measures being undertaken.

Sincerely,
Forum Moderator Xhunter
Forum Moderation Team

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved