how can i get banned i don't cheat

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-9-8 11:57:02 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Bugs & Problems
In-Game Name: Ɲᴑ´ᴸᴼᵞᴱ´
Player ID: 199129290
Server: PC-Asia
how can i get banned not only cheats but cheaters still alive today

[url=][/url]

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-9-8 21:56:45 | Show the author posts only
Hello 09489088511,

Accounts are permanently suspended when suspicious account activity is discovered during a manual investigation. The reasons include, but are not limited to, use of unauthorized third-party software or methods, such as cheats, hacks, modifications, scripts, plug-ins and automation software, to modify or manipulate the game or its functionality. This gains an unfair advantage over other players and is not supported by the game developers.

However, if you believe that your account has been wrongfully suspended, you can submit an appeal in Ban Appeals (https://survey.163.com/htmls/crqfg1/paper.html).

The following information is required:

•Username or user ID of the suspended account.
•The server the suspended account is part of.
•The date of the account suspension.

The suspended account will be carefully investigated. If suspicious account activity is discovered, the account will remain permanently suspended in order to maintain a fair gaming environment for all players to enjoy. Otherwise, the account suspension will be lifted.
Thank you for sent thread on Forum!

Regards, StacyH - Forum Moderator
⊱Stacy⊰ - Forum Moderator
Forum Team - RoS Prime - Net Ease
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2019-9-8 23:52:59 | Show the author posts only
why me band my account im not cheater
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2019-9-9 18:56:44 | Show the author posts only
09489088511 replied at 2019-9-8 23:52
why me band my account im not cheater

ADMIN. kindly check my account and  investigate it. i play season 3 to season 8 i didnt use cheat anymore.  and yesterday september 9 2019. i got banned for no reason and its permanently i spend too much money on your game. and today it was wasted! please do response and hopefully  you will be returned it. as soon as possible. Here's my ID: 128058022 Server: Pc-ASIA

Comments

Hello jẻamiah33x, Accounts are permanently suspended when suspicious account activity is discovered during a manual investigation. The reasons include, but are not limited to, use of unauthorized thi  Details Reply Post time 2019-9-10 01:30
Hey Wassup
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
5#
Post time 2019-9-10 01:30:00 | Show the author posts only
jeremiah33x replied at 2019-9-9 18:56
ADMIN. kindly check my account and  investigate it. i play season 3 to season 8 i didnt use cheat  ...

Hello jẻamiah33x,
Accounts are permanently suspended when suspicious account activity is discovered during a manual investigation. The reasons include, but are not limited to, use of unauthorized third-party software or methods, such as cheats, hacks, modifications, scripts, plug-ins and automation software, to modify or manipulate the game or its functionality. This gains an unfair advantage over other players and is not supported by the game developers.

However, if you believe that your account has been wrongfully suspended, you can submit an appeal in Ban Appeals (https://survey.163.com/htmls/crqfg1/paper.html).

The following information is required:

•Username or user ID of the suspended account.
•The server the suspended account is part of.
•The date of the account suspension.

The suspended account will be carefully investigated. If suspicious account activity is discovered, the account will remain permanently suspended in order to maintain a fair gaming environment for all players to enjoy. Otherwise, the account suspension will be lifted.
Thank you for sent thread on Forum!

Regards, StacyH - Forum Moderator
⊱Stacy⊰ - Forum Moderator
Forum Team - RoS Prime - Net Ease
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved