[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Edited by CalbayotGaming at 2019-9-8 21:51

I'm requesting to the Devs to please remove the friendly damage from Support Droids. Some players are obviously abusing it, maybe to annoy their ally for fun or complete their Mission: Aid Teammate. Either way, it's not cool and really irritating because it loses your focus on the game. I have posted about this in your Facebook page comments weeks ago, but it seemed nobody noticed.

Yesterday, when I joined a Fireteam it happened again. I was teamed-up with these Pinoy kids whom I could tell were friends with each other because I could hear them chatting. Whenever I get a low life, my Droid mates would try to damage me with Dash even in the middle of an encounter with the enemies. Here are the screenshots for proof:

This teammate with ID: 191003250 knocked me down twice deliberately, and then revived me afterwards.

And then another teammate named CaptainTeemo16 did the same.

I'm also hoping they get banned for this.

Thank you!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-9-11 08:54:47 | Show the author posts only
Hello CalbayotGaming

It's kinda bit strange for some players that can deal a damage from their teamates.
Kindly contact the customer service via CS Center in the game settings on Android or iOS, or by sending an e-mail to gamerulesofsurvival@service.netease.com. The following information is required:

Username or user ID of your account.
The server your account is part of.
A detailed description of the situation, preferably including screenshot(s).

Sincerely,
Forum Moderator Xhunter
Forum Moderation Team
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved