my account getting banne

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-9-10 02:23:11 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Bugs & Problems
In-Game Name: ♫♫lhoter♫♫bobo♫♫
Player ID: 146394466
Server: PC-Asia
i played EPIC CLASH and i kill 11 or 2 squad and my account getting (Suspected of cheating. please await findings) please back my account becouse im not ussing any of cheat

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-9-10 07:45:54 | Show the author posts only
Hello lhoter123

Accounts are temporarily suspended as an automatic precautionary measure when the anti-cheat system detects unusual account activity. In such cases, accounts will be manually investigated and moderating measures undertaken accordingly. If suspicious account activity is discovered, the account will be permanently suspended in order to maintain a fair gaming environment for all players to enjoy. Otherwise, the account suspension will automatically be lifted after the specified duration.

If you think you got mistakenly banned(Permanently/30 Days), kindly submit your ban appeal at
Link here: https://survey.163.com/htmls/crqfg1/paper.html

Reminder, banned users for 3-10 Days aren't eligible for Ban Appeals so we ask to patiently wait until your suspension lifted.
Kindly read: https://rulesofsurvival.16163.co ... &extra=page%3D1

Be advised that this matter should be discussed privately with the RoS staff and not in public topics: please refrain from creating similar topics and posts in the future. Repeated failure to abide by this warning will be considered as trolling and we will therefore be forced to act accordingly, resulting in moderating measures being undertaken.

Sincerely,
Forum Moderator Xhunter
Forum Moderation Team
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved