The reason the account is banned

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-9-11 10:34:50 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Bugs & Problems
In-Game Name: in game gmail ( phuongchess5@gmail.com )
Player ID: 189721988
Server: PC-North America
Edited by phuongchess5 at 2019-9-11 10:37

The reason the account is banned, not hacking, not using third-party software, no bugs, just playing normally with friends.
Thank you very much

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-9-11 22:02:39 | Show the author posts only
I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information?
run 3
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 7 day(s) ago From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
trexgameaz replied at 2019-9-11 22:02
I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve ...

Very thank you everyone. But I love it more than I love blog, sory. Thank you for your interest in me

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Floor
Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only

Hello phuongchess5,

Accounts are permanently suspended when suspicious account activity is discovered during a manual investigation. The reasons include, but are not limited to, use of unauthorized third-party software or methods, such as cheats, hacks, modifications, scripts, plug-ins and automation software, to modify or manipulate the game or its functionality. This gains an unfair advantage over other players and is not supported by the game developers.

However, if you believe that your account has been wrongfully suspended, you can submit an appeal in Ban Appeals (https://survey.163.com/htmls/crqfg1/paper.html).

The following information is required:

•Username or user ID of the suspended account.
•The server the suspended account is part of.
•The date of the account suspension.

The suspended account will be carefully investigated. If suspicious account activity is discovered, the account will remain permanently suspended in order to maintain a fair gaming environment for all players to enjoy. Otherwise, the account suspension will be lifted.
Thank you for sent thread on Forum!

Regards, Stacy - Forum Moderator!
⊱Stacy⊰ - Forum Moderator
Forum Team - RoS Prime - Net Ease

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved