CANT FIX YOUR GAME?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-10-8 01:29:07 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
you are the developers of this game yet you dont do anything to fix your game it is not the same as back then ROS used to be fun no cheaters, lno random craashes, lag or fps drops now a lot of players have quit the game because this f*****g games developers cant do sh*t to fix their game they keep giving us replies that they are working hard to fix it well  I cant see any effort being put into fixing the game example of this is the blue house glitch(ITS BACK AND ANNOYING) and this time the lag is unbearable the game is literally unplayable right now because of it why do you keep adding skins WE DONT WANT SKINS WE WANT YOU TO FIX THIS GAME IF YOU WANT MORE PLAYERS THEN FIX THIS GAME BECAUSE IF YOU DO FIX THE GAME MORE PLAYERS WILL SPEND MONEY SINCE THEY KNOW THAT THE GAME IS NICE I cant even play properly because this game keeps getting disconnected and when I do reconnect it disconnects again like seriously are you even trying. Now I am not mad ok? all I'm asking for is that this games developer to fix the games problems(FPS Drops, lag and random crashes) and take its community seriously and listen to US thats all is that too much for you? can you not do that? LIKE THATS LITERALLY ALL WE ASK FOR IS THAT YOU LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY AND FIX THE GAME!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
 Author| Post time 2019-10-8 01:33:26 | Show the author posts only
this is happening in the pc version of ros not too sure for the mobile version
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-10-8 02:40:27 | Show the author posts only
DEV dont care, and forum mod is just some guy with  no understand or ability to do with game =))
roof bug is reported by me and many other, but hey, dont care =))

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
 Author| Post time 2019-10-8 06:21:24 | Show the author posts only
in case you dont understand what i am talking about go here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUkthbjh4b0
around 2:40