i am not a cheater

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-10-24 04:01:55 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Edited by kmregala at 2019-10-24 04:03

why banning my account for 10 days  i am not a cheater... plsss help me i play now rules of survival but my account was ban

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-10-25 08:48:19 | Show the author posts only
Edited by peremodaw at 2019-10-27 13:45

Hi buddy, naturally the accounts don't get ban if it doesn't trigger policy violation in the system.

Regards,
Sloth Smith https://dltutuapp.com/tutuapp-download/[url=https://showbox.run/]https://showbox.run/[/url] https://kodi.software/
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-10-25 09:24:34 | Show the author posts only
You can be ban if you do an:
1. "Intentional friendly fire" - this is disrespecting other players.
2. play in a pc that have been using cheat.(this happened to me when i play in a shop that used cheat. All my accounts was banned for 7 days by just logging in to that pc)
3. If you are a cheater.
4. Sloth smith is right
5. Play fair next time and don't cheat. that 10 days is just a warning for you to give you a chance not to cheat anymore.
6. Playing using cheat only means that you don't have the skills to play the game and you have a low IQ.

I hope you learned your lesson and play fair from now on when the ban is lifted.

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT..
Asia = zcoldggcc
America = KEICCHIN
Europe = cobrasmartreturn, bagit0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2019-10-25 09:26:01 | Show the author posts only
You can be ban if you do an:
1. "Intentional friendly fire" - this is disrespecting other players.
2. play in a pc that have been using cheat.(this happened to me when i play in a shop that used cheat. All my accounts was banned for 7 days by just logging in to that pc)
3. If you are a cheater.
4. Sloth smith is right
5. Play fair next time and don't cheat. that 10 days is just a warning for you to give you a chance not to cheat anymore.
6. Playing using cheat only means that you don't have the skills to play the game and you have a low IQ.

I hope you learned your lesson and play fair from now on when the ban is lifted.

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT..
Asia = zcoldggcc
America = KEICCHIN
Europe = cobrasmartreturn, bagit0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 5 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
Thanks for enlightening me with the highlyvaluable information you've shared.
I'd like to be informed on the forthcomingones as well.
Thanks!
You can also get to know about bad boy mower reviews
Furthermore, visit IncfileReviews

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 5 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
Do you want to know how much house you canafford with FHA? If so, you should know how much house you can afford with FHAthrough FHA House Affordability easily.
To get the appraisal or approval, you need tofollow the guidelines and you can check out everything about FHAAppraisal in this year. Also, as you know thatFHA Debt-to-Income Ratio plays an important part in that, therefore, it's alsoimportant to know about FHADTI Ratio.
What about MIP chart? Do you think it isimportant? Let's find out what an FHAMIP Chart is and why it's vital.
The amount you will be charged with also getsimpacted by FHA Loan Limits by County and if you don't have any knowledge about FHAGuidelines, you should read them for no mistakes.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules