Worth it?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 6 day(s) ago From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
I love the game compare to other br games despite its low graphics. I want to top up for the first time but i read some post that this game wont improve ever since. Having doubt for topping up right now. Is it worth to spend some of my money for this game?

Comments

Sim vale apena sim por que você já diz que gosta muito do jogo então vale apena o jogo é muito bom  Post time 5 day(s) ago

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
if its for fun its okay but should limit money spending.

but i telling ya, if you start pay for play this game is so convincing..

and if you only planning on spending around 10-20 dollars that would not be enough to get other player attention, because i know that TOP UP are for attention purpose.

so i prefer to be look ordinary with such skills.
Mobius Forumer MU.PH Tahr Server ** NEW-Era
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
 Author| Post time 5 day(s) ago From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
fervie1989 replied at 2019-11-7 23:12
if its for fun its okay but should limit money spending.

but i telling ya, if you start pay for pla ...

ik. And some or should i say alot skins makes you much visible compare with normal/no skins.
I wanna hear the thoughts of those spenders out there and give their opinions.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 5 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
Edited by Skuz at 2019-11-8 21:29

NOT WORTH IT

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 5 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
Well Yes But actually no the game has many bugs i mean A lot i mean LOAADS OF BUGS LAGS Plus this game just persuade you to buy diamond in order to get skin Plus There so many Toxic Players in the game sometimes they throw granades even granade launcher at your face for no reasons
i did buy Diamond and get 2 Legendary skin but the point on getting those The developer are not listening But only creating Cosmetics They Do not care All they care is Counting Money But it is good for those who have low specs oh wait. it says it requires 2gb ram and intel core i3-4160 with hd graphics 4600 HMMMMMM my Spec are Amd-A10-7700K Radeon R7 Plus 8gb Ram with 64 bit operating system and the game Just give me 40-50
frames even when im in Ultra frame rate and low graphics still Lagging as hell   i thing this game gets 4.5/10 Plus the game has alot of hackers which very anoying even you have skills is just about luck when you kill a cheater  just wants me to uninstall the game For Short No this game is not worth playing This just Milk the money out of your wallet or load so Dont recommend

Comments

+1 to this .......................................................  Details Reply Post time 4 day(s) ago

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
 Author| Post time 4 day(s) ago From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Skuz replied at 2019-11-8 21:29
Well Yes But actually no the game has many bugs i mean A lot i mean LOAADS OF BUGS LAGS Plus this ga ...

hmm and ofc im afraid to see that sooner or later..this game will gonna shut down for real

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
8#
Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
Skuz replied at 2019-11-8 21:29
Well Yes But actually no the game has many bugs i mean A lot i mean LOAADS OF BUGS LAGS Plus this ga ...

+1 to this

Mobius Forumer MU.PH Tahr Server ** NEW-Era

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
9#
Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
No this game is not worth to spend money. I Regret spending money in this game. This game is trash now, no improvements and the old errors are still there! Even if you have high end PC this game is so lag! Refund your money in google account if you have.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
 Author| Post time 3 day(s) ago From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
VIP10 replied at 2019-11-9 21:15
No this game is not worth to spend money. I Regret spending money in this game. This game is trash n ...

Got 1050ti with 16 gb ram
Pressing tab will gonna lag idk why.
And framedrops when theres alot of people.

Comments

That's their game problem until now they're not fixing it. It begins when they update more skins than fixing the game, the game gets worst because of that skins update, every update!  Post time The day before yesterday 00:41

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules