What gets you banned?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 5 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
So recenty I got banned for 10 days out of nowhere since I always hated cheaters and hackers and always took time to report them, it just came as a rediculous joke.
I appealed and the response was that there was some sort of abnormality with my data which is not so clear of an explanation.
Now I want to ask you guys if anyone else has faced that issue, getting banned not for cheating but for something you don't know. I know there are people who suck at playing and report others when they get owned even when others aren't cheating just because they are such bad losers and its sad that it works for them.
What I suspect for getting banned might be that I put a cheater's ID into chat and asked others to report him(I had reported him in game already) because he was running and climbing in the air and seeing players when they weren't visible to the spectator. And that player got banned he plays on North-American server on PC with name "JulioMoreira26", I faced a temporary ban for an hour or two and then it was all fine and suddenly a day after I see Banned for 10 days on my screen.
Is it against the rules to ask others to report someone? Share any such experiences if you had..

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
Me im banned but im not using cheat what happen to ros now so many people got banned without no cheat and he is permanently banned why cheater is not permanently bann but the cheaters bann for 3 days or 5 days or 7 days what happen then my acc have no cheat i got permanently bann what the heck rules of survival plsss response my acc wtf are you serously banned permanent but  i want to playing ros and o got kill 12 after many hours you acc has banned wtf what happen now rules of survival plsss NOTICE THIS POST IGN:157489778 PC-ASIA NAME:BentrackFromYT wtf i want to youtuber but im banned permanently!!!!! wtf rules of survival plsss backk my account christmas is coming my acc banned forever wtf plsss response this post  plsss back my acc plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules