Bugs & Problems

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-11-10 02:58:00 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
In-Game Name:
★ⒶⓇⓈⒺⓃⒶⓁ•OSUS

Player ID:

Server:
PC-Asia

I GOT WITHOUT USING ANY CHEAT PLEASE ADMIN BRING MY ACCOUNT BACK WHY I GOT  BAN IM NOT USING ANY KIND OF HACKS IS THIS BUGS OR SOMETHING  MY IGN IS MaKaSuya I GOT BAN ON THIS DAY IM PLAYING FAIR AND NOT USING ANY KIND OF CHEATS PLEASE ADMIN GIVE MY ACCOUNT BACK....MANY OF US HERE GOT BAN PERMANENT WHY IS THIS HAPPENING IS THIS ILLEGAL DATA.....

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
 Author| Post time 2019-11-10 03:08:32 | Show the author posts only
javascript:;
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-11-10 16:36:40 | Show the author posts only
Hello survivor,
Accounts are permanently suspended when suspicious account activity is discovered during a manual investigation. The reasons include, but are not limited to, use of unauthorized third-party software or methods, such as cheats, hacks, modifications, scripts, plug-ins and automation software, to modify or manipulate the game or its functionality. This gains an unfair advantage over other players and is not supported by the game developers.

However, if you believe that your account has been wrongfully suspended, you can submit an appeal in Ban Appeals (https://survey.163.com/htmls/crqfg1/paper.html).

The following information is required:

•Username or user ID of the suspended account.
•The server the suspended account is part of.
•The date of the account suspension.

The suspended account will be carefully investigated. If suspicious account activity is discovered, the account will remain permanently suspended in order to maintain a fair gaming environment for all players to enjoy. Otherwise, the account suspension will be lifted.
Thank you for sent thread in Forum! please remember next time report these kind of report/appeal in the Bug & Problem section!
Regards
⊱Stacy⊰ - Forum Moderator
Forum Team - RoS Prime - Net Ease

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2019-11-12 19:03:08 | Show the author posts only
Gmail:troysanjuan18@gmail.com
Game name: Fear56
Server: PC ASIA

reason that my account get banned is cheat.

Can someone help me to unbanned my account because its almost 1 year that my account is banned, reason that i get banned is i always pilot my account to other player because so that my leven in ROS are higher and and my stats will get many wins but i didn't know that he is using a 3rd party so i got banned permanently. I just appeal now because I think it is unfair to me because I always top up that my account and I really dont know that he is using a cheat. Almost 1 year i was waiting to unclear this my account but someone told me to appeal here in this forum. please help me, btw i forgot my game id cuz its already 1 year before i played my account. pls help me this. let me know how can i get my account. Thank you...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules