PLSS UN BAN MY ACC

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
Warned The Landlord
Post time 2019-12-2 13:07:37 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Bugs & Problems
In-Game Name: mnp hennessy
Player ID: 44688889
Server: PC-Asia
HI GUYS! KINDLY UNBAN MY ACC .. IM NOT A CHEATER .. I PLAY THIS GAME SINCE SEASON 0 AND I SPENT ALMOST 60,000 PESOS .. PLSS GIVE IT BACK TO ME .... I HOPE .. I CAN GIVE BACK TO ME AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT .. I PLAY FAIR TO OTHER PLAYERS ... IM NOT USING ANY CHEAT IN MY SPECIAL ACC .. IM VIP 5 AND HAVE 6 VIP GUNS AND A LOT OF CLOTHES SINCE SEASON 0 AND I HAVE A SKIN IN CAR AND MOTORCYCLE .. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE AND MERRY CHRISTMAS

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-12-7 07:43:27 | Show the author posts only
Hello Survivor!

Accounts are permanently suspended when suspicious activity is discovered during a manual investigation. The reason includes, but are not limited to, use of unauthorized third-party software or methods, such as cheats, hacks, modifications, scripts, plug-ins and automation software, to modify or manipulate the game or its functionality. This gains an unfair advantage over other players and is not supported by the game developers.

However, if you believe that your account has been wrongfully suspended, you can submit an appeal in Ban Appeals (https://survey.163.com/htmls/crqfg1/paper.html). The following information is required:

- Username or user ID of the suspended account.
- The server the suspended account is part of.
- The date of the account suspension.

The suspended account will be carefully investigated. If suspicious account activity is discovered, the account will remain permanently suspended in order to maintain a fair gaming environment for all players to enjoy. Otherwise, the account suspension will be lifted.

In future, please DO NOT create appeals or reports in ‘Bugs & Problems’ as it is a violation of our Forum Rules 2.6 & 2.9. The topic is to be privately discussed with NetEase Staff and further or repeated violations will result in actions being taken on the account.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding!

InvertedReaper,
Senior Forum Moderator
RoS Moderation Team

Senior Forum Moderator | InvertedReaper

Join our Discord Now To Win Exclusive Rewards!
[CLICK HERE]
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules