Unbind my fb account please

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-12-2 19:49:49 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Bugs & Problems
In-Game Name: мтc•¢σ¢σ
Player ID: 320004000
Server: Mobile-Asia
Please unbind my fb account from my ros mobile account the facebook account doesn't exist anymore and it's still bounded i want to bind my mobile account to my pc account cause i switchrd over to pc and i don't want to waste my items on this mobile account please help me ASAP thanks

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-12-4 05:10:55 | Show the author posts only
Hi bruhmoment,

Account data can unfortunately not be synchronized between Android, iOS and Windows devices, not even if the account is bound to a social media account.
Regards,
RoS Moderation Team

-
Forum Rules and Guidelines
=============
Join
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2019-12-4 08:52:45 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Tisquaredman replied at 2019-12-4 05:10
Hi bruhmoment,

Account data can unfortunately not be synchronized between Android, iOS and Windows  ...

what i was meaning to say is i want to use the data import feature on the game that lets you use cross server account items if they are connected within the same account i have been wanting to use this feature for a very long time and since i spent money on my mobile account it would be just a waste to not use them especially when the account has a very rare item

Comments

Data import works only on the same platform with different servers. Data import is not a permanent transfer of items. All items imported will be return upon exiting the game client.  Details Reply Post time 2019-12-4 09:07

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2019-12-4 09:07:52 | Show the author posts only
bruhmoment replied at 2019-12-4 08:52
what i was meaning to say is i want to use the data import feature on the game that lets you use c ...

Data import works only on the same platform with different servers.

Data import is not a permanent transfer of items. All items imported will be return upon exiting the game client.

Regards,
RoS Moderation Team

-
Forum Rules and Guidelines
=============
Join

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
 Author| Post time 2019-12-4 21:22:51 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Tisquaredman replied at 2019-12-4 09:07
Data import works only on the same platform with different servers.

Data import is not a permanen ...

Yes i know that they are not going to be permanently transfered over but i want to use them i don't want to waste them please help

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules