Ban Account On last Oct.09 2019

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-12-3 01:36:37 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Bugs & Problems
In-Game Name: Xeltran Arwin
Player ID: 70681936
Server: PC-Asia
December 3, 2019
    Administrator of ros
    banned apology

Dear: Ros Admin

I am Arwin Beltran player of Rules of survival writing a letter about banning my account permanently last october 9  .  I been playing ros for many years and having fun                    with my teammates this is my only game that I want to play. I dont use any kind of cheat im just having fun playing with this game, I am playing fair even though theres a lot of                cheater that we encounter. But sadly why I get banned and I dont know why my account  Banned permanently for no reason im spending a lot of money in my account why should I          use cheat or hacks?. Check my account again or investigate my account, there some admin saying that I am using third party software? But I think Im only playing inside a computer          shop that has 15 units and I dont know if there someone using cheat on my pc that I use to play but in my case im playing fair and I have experience playing in ROS PRIME                        TOURNAMENT If I win im sending my ID to check that I am not using cheat, So far I dont have an issue about cheat in ros prime community . Unbanned my account please Im still            waiting to get back my account so that I can play ros and enjoy.Hope my account back again  I will assured to log in my account in clean PC to avoid any illegal or third party                      software. Hoping your kind and Consideration And Im still hoping that my account will be back because im still want to play Rules Of Survival Game because this is the only game                that i was addicted and also I miss my account

THANKYOU!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
 Author| Post time 2019-12-3 01:37:41 | Show the author posts only
Still waiting for my account will be back soon
Im still hoping that my account will be unban
Its been a month ago
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-12-4 05:05:50 | Show the author posts only
Hi,

Accounts are permanently suspended when suspicious account activity is discovered during a manual investigation. The reasons include, but are not limited to, use of unauthorized third-party software or methods, such as cheats, hacks, modifications, scripts, plug-ins and automation software, to modify or manipulate the game or its functionality. This gains an unfair advantage over other players and is not supported by the game developers.
Regards,
RoS Moderation Team

-
Forum Rules and Guidelines
=============
Join
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules