Anyone Remember NoahFromYT?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-2-10 09:03:02 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Edited by JonahAbel at 2020-2-13 13:27

Remember NoahFromYT who used to release a lot of videos on ros back in 2018? I recently got back into the game, and decided that I wanted to watch a few Noah videos to pick up a few tips and tricks so that I could win more games. I know that Noah really got frustrated with NetEase and the way they ran the game which ultimately led to him quitting the game, but when I went onto his channel this morning, to my surprise there were only 2 ros related videos on his channel. They were "Noah Vs. Hacker", and "good game" (I think that's what its name is). I know that he ended up quitting the game, but did it mess him up to the point where he had to delete 100+ videos about it? Any closure would be helpful.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2020-2-10 22:14:17 | Show the author posts only
a lot of RoS players used to enjoy playing the game and then issues start to occur also among their friendship, I think his not that proud of showing his back history about this game anymore, I do think he still like the game but not much improved, gameplay, bugs, connection issues, more and more to the point he's not going to back the game anymore.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2020-2-11 00:31:27 | Show the author posts only
Edited by bagit0 at 2020-2-11 00:38

Noah is a good player but in 2018 many players are still learning the game and some are relying on cheats. (And still other players today rely on cheats. I also admit that i was once a cheater to cheat but now im a legit player.)  I tried to play in every server asia, america, and europe. In asia i can kill 10 players max including bots. In america i can kill 30 players max. In europe i can kill 66 players max.

good players in europe.
better players in america.
best players in asia.

In conclusion a lot of players have already improved and nowadays i think noah can not compete with other players anymore. His skills is already obsolete. So he tried shifting to other games. If noah would try to play in Asia today i think he wouldn't last a minute or two.

But what i can say is that his videos and gameplays have become the starting point and guide for other players. it also started lots of streamers in Asia especially in the philippines.

So come play in asia. You would think that they are cheaters but only pro players.

An example of best plays you can watch, try searching this on youtube. :
Top 10 Best Player in ROS PC-ASIA! Philippines Youtuber Only
Asia = zcoldggcc
America = KECCHIN
Europe = cobrasmartreturn, bagit0
FB = livestream CCAGGZ

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2020-2-12 23:43:01 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Nrx saxy, iferg,bobby noah and many great players left this POS game. Full of hxcker from PH players! What a shame!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2020-2-13 10:58:16 | Show the author posts only
They all in COD: Mobile now

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately