Best game

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-2-12 09:32:09 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
This is by far the best game I ever played and have a lot of fun to play this game. Yes I'm talking about rules of survival the best game out there right now. If they say what rating should give them a 9.5 out of 10 that's how good the game is the best out now for battle royale game. To me I can get addicted to a game and spend hours and hours playing that game it might be rules of survival why it's by far again the best fun game out there. And I could spend money like crazy on this game why is that damn good. I'm talking about how they created this game for PC and now ipad and iPhone and for android devices.

[url=https://www.reddit.com/r/rulesofsurvival/comments/eivy11/best_game/][/url]

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2020-2-12 23:46:41 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Shut up noob! This game is fcked up and full of hacker from PH. They dont even care to perma ban vip7-10 who cheated.

Comments

Now you talking my world  Details Reply Post time 2020-2-13 10:50
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2020-2-13 10:50:29 | Show the author posts only
HyperDash replied at 2020-2-12 23:46
Shut up noob! This game is fcked up and full of hacker from PH. They dont even care to perma ban vip ...

Now you talking my world

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2020-2-14 10:49:52 | Show the author posts only
This is by far the best game I ever played and have a lot of fun to play this game. Yes I'm talking about rules of survival the best game out there right now. If they say what rating should give them a 9.5 out of 10 that's how good the game is the best out now for battle royale game. To me I can get addicted to a game and spend hours and hours playing that game it might be rules of survival why it's by far again the best fun game out there. And I could spend money like crazy on this game why is that dam usps trackingshowboxspeed testngn good. I'm talking about how they created this game for PC and now ipad and iPhone and for android devices.

issue solved!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 5 day(s) ago From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
HyperDash replied at 2020-2-12 23:46
Shut up noob! This game is fcked up and full of hacker from PH. They dont even care to perma ban vip ...

Yung acc kopo ros na hak ebalik nin yu po itu po 09770179673

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time The day before yesterday 23:44 | Show the author posts only
Hey, what's the point of swearing and if he likes this game, then let him play. For me, it is more fun now to play gaming on the site https://slottyvegas.online/. If someone has doubts that you can really raise the loot, then let him sit and continue to rest and envy.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules