banned pernamenly

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-8-1 09:32:59 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Bugs & Problems
In-Game Name: ✞ᎶЯîℳ•✞Angel✞
Player ID: 29210166
Server: Mobile-Asia
i just killed the bot why i was banned permanently .. please come back when i rose

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2020-8-1 20:11:38 | Show the author posts only
Hello survivors!

These are the factors that might answer your question why players got banned permanently or temporarily:

ESP( Extra Sensory Perception) – knowing the whereabouts of the enemies thru wall and obstructions using non-game existing capability/function (wallhack)

Prohibited Behavior – aimbot, high jump, speed hack, trash talking, friendly fire, team up and so on.

Abnormal Data – placing yourself on area that you should not be (glitching, tps abuse in a fps game so on and bug users)

However, if you believe that your account has been wrongfully suspended, you can submit an appeal: https://survey.163.com/htmls/crqfg1/paper.html

In future, please DO NOT create appeals or reports in ‘Bugs & Problems’ as itis a violation of our Forum Rules 2.6 & 2.9. The topic is to be privately-discussed with NetEase Staff and further or repeated violations will result inactions being taken on the account.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding!

Regards,
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules