SUGGESTIONS AND FEEDBACK

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
#
Post time 2018-3-22 11:41:42 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Ascending |Read mode
I do not understand why games like this do not have forums for suggestions.. You need the player feedback and suggestions to improve the game.

There are certain updates that are not good at all, and certain things that need to be changed, and many players agree.

On the last update (PC VERSION) you changed quite a few things that actually hurt your gameplay, but could easily be changed to actually be a good update.

My feedback:

1. You moved the mini-map, gun layout, and everything else on the User Interface. This was not good in the eyes of a lot of players because we could not change it back. You also removed the inventory capacity display and the car icon, so we can't tell if we're getting full, or switch seats that way. If we had the ability to move each item on the screen and put it where we wanted, as well as control if we see the icon at all, that would be great.

2. You also created new control settings, though this created many issues.. If you used "E" to open doors, you can no longer do that unless you change the control for "lean right". This created problems for a lot of players because now if you want to open a door, they would pick up loot instead; And you could not change it back. Also, some controls could not be changed, like next / previous weapon. Both of these issues could be solved if you let us choose any control key we wanted, for any amount of actions.

My Suggestions:

1.  If you added "Tango Spotted" and "Resources Here" to the list of key controls, you would make many serious players happy. I have died many times trying to tango an enemy, but I stay still too long because I need to "Alt/click/click". THIS ALONE WOULD GREATLY IMPROVE YOUR GAME.

2. I don't like having two inventory displays for my meds/fuel/armor, and all my weapons/throwables/attachments. I'd like to see both inventory panels on a single panel.

3. I would really like to be able to see a longer list of items in the loot drop down menus. Instead of 4, I'd like to be able to set it up to like 15, and also change the size of the menu/item descriptions on the screen.

4. Nobody likes Fearless Fjord on PC. Get rid of it.

5. Put all the guns and all the vehicles on Ghille. It's the only map people play, and we just want them all. Please and Thank You.

4. Create a World Editor Program. Let's be honest. All of your houses, all of your buildings/trees/cars are all the same. Why not create a program where players can create their own maps for free? It would be very cut and paste style, but you could design various sizes of maps using a grid pattern for the layout, and creating each one from a blank canvas. (The editor in Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne World Editor is the inspiration here.) The size of the map (square number of grids) determines how many players can play on it at once. (For size reference, the blue 3 - story buildings would be half a square of surface area, meaning small maps would have grids like 2,500 x 2,500, and large ones would be 10,000 x 10,000) You could customize each grid tile one-by-one, or with different size brushes. You could control things like:
           - Ground textures (like grass, dirt, concrete, ect.)
           - Landscape and elevations (valleys, hills, mountains, ect.)
           - Water, tress, and grass (streams, rivers, dense forest, plains, lakes, ect.)
           - Building and decorative placement/rotation (creating cities, towns, junkyards, or massive open areas with nothing at all)
           - Vehicle spawns, loot spawns, and bot spawns.
           - Where mine zones are.
           - What size the zone/circles are, how fast they move in, and how much damage they do,
           - If there are bombing zones, and how frequent it is.
           - Day/Night and Clear/Fog settings.
Essentially, players would be making maps FOR you, and you would only have to update the items that you can put into your maps. Then you could take cities, towns, or parts from each of the most popular maps, and release one map with the best of each one. THIS WOULD OPEN UP A LOT OF NEW PLAYERS TO YOUR GAME, AND WOULD ADD A TOTALLY NEW EXPERIENCE AND ASPECT TO YOUR GAME.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
36#
Post time 2019-8-28 19:21:32 | Show the author posts only
Any plans on adding a Prop Hunt Mode?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
35#
Post time 2019-8-27 03:53:59 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Dear ROS: I got banned from PC-ASIA my name in PC-ASIA is JoeyBoy32 Please unbanned my account i know im cheating but i will never do it again please ros im begging to you to unbanned my account its very hard to create it Thanks for reading this

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
34#
Post time 2019-4-28 16:46:45 | Show the author posts only
We, PC Players always have a way to switch from Original to new UI and vice versa.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
33#
Post time 2019-4-28 08:05:02 | Show the author posts only
#4 - I play fearless fiord a lot!! So please dont remove the map

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
32#
Post time 2019-4-28 07:57:29 | Show the author posts only
I am here to say that I LOVE FEARLESS FJORD.... Larger map but not laggy unlike Ghillie damn so LAG!!! :@
Meow leaves the game.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
31#
Post time 2019-4-28 04:41:44 | Show the author posts only
my replies in your Feedback:
1. great feed... just like they add Custom GUI modification function in setting
2. ....

my replies in your Suggestion:
1. OH MY ROS! this Suggestion in already DEAD since season 2-3!!!
2. ....nah
3. .....
4. not all players dislike the fearless fjord because they go there for bot hunters
5. .....put all guns and vehicles on ghille? not good suggestion
4.(6.) this is bad idea .... this is just like in fornite
Meow~! Meow~! Meow~! Humans, I Command you with my PAWwer!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
30#
Post time 2019-4-28 01:08:08 | Show the author posts only
thomaslabapies replied at 2018-12-26 01:08
pls kindly inform my diamond delivery because i loaded 300 diamonds and my diamonds is still one pls ...

mine toooo

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
29#
Post time 2018-12-26 01:08:40 | Show the author posts only
pls kindly inform my diamond delivery because i loaded 300 diamonds and my diamonds is still one plssss i really need your help im crying righ now

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Elite Survivor

Credits
28#
Post time 2018-11-30 08:01:24 | Show the author posts only

I really like Fearless Fior ... You've never try it that's why. Ghillie is too small.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
27#
Post time 2018-11-30 07:55:05 | Show the author posts only
cheater di nyo ma ayus,,,tas ban yong di cheater ano bha talaga...kaya na wawalan na kami ng gana mag ROS ehh..Ban nang walang dahilan....pro mga cheater di na baban..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved